Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Welcome! Hello blogging world!

Hello to any and all of you who will actually read this. I am starting this blog as a way to help process through some of the things I'm dealing with and to maybe give my self some much needed therapy by finally putting it all out there. I am hoping that through this blog I might be able to help someone who is going through what I've already been through, or maybe even shed a little light on those "hidden" diseases. "You don't LOOK sick" is a standard answer when I tell people for the first time what I've been through and live with daily. I want people to realize there are a LOT of people who suffer in silence because we don't "look sick". I might post a few other odds and ends occasionally because my life is so much MORE than this disease. I'll tell you more about that disease and how it came to be diagnosed in the next couple entries.

--Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment